Philosophy of St. Gabriel the Archangel School
We, the St. Gabriel School Community, strive to develop and deepen our knowledge and love of God. We dedicate ourselves to academic excellence and provide the means to attain it.
Recognizing parents as the primary educators, we work together to foster the full potential of each student... spiritually, emotionally, aesthetically, physically, and socially.
In so doing we:
- Foster Catholic values by offering faith building experiences and knowledge, prayer, service, and liturgy;
- Encourage students to practice stewardship by returning time and talent to their parents and community;
- Devote a variety of resources to serve students with special academic needs;
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of honesty, dignity, self-discipline, belonging, tolerance of individual differences;
- Cultivate the whole person both during and after school by providing students opportunities in art, music, athletics, scouting and other pursuits.
Believing this philosophy, we hope to enrich our students so they will be, like our patron saint, messengers of the Good News wherever they go.