Information for Field Day
Friday, May 7, 2021
12:00 pm dismissal
Some helpful reminders:
- Normal morning drop-off procedures will take place
- Students should be in their homerooms by 7:50 am
- Normal 12 pm dismissal pick-up procedures will take place
- All students should bring a water bottle (labeled with their name) and a snack to school
- Students are not required to wear their school uniform on Field Day
- K-5 students should wear appropriate t-shirts (any color, short/long sleeve)
- 6-8 students should wear their house t-shirts
- All students should wear reasonable length shorts or sweatpants
- All students should wear socks and tennis shoes (no Crocs, sandals or flip-flops allowed)
- All students will be staying with their homeroom/cohort to play games
- The walking permission slip that was signed by a parent/guardian in the beginning of the year will be used as the allowance for your child to go to Francis Park for games. We will also be using other areas around/inside school for games.
Let's pray for nice weather!
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and if you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Morris at email@example.com.