Hi 3P! I miss all of you! spend about 20-30 minutes on each assigned subject for the day. I encourage you to set a timer for each subject. Don’t forget to take breaks throughout the day and help your family out! Please feel free to email me at any time or during my office hours from 3-4 pm on school days. I will be online to provide help.
Please read all of these announcements (You can come back to this post next week too for reminders or write yourself reminder notes now):
***Have a final Friday (of Distance Learning)! You did it! Enjoy this Mother’s Day weekend with your family!
***Feel free to work on IXL/Catholic Brain/RAZ on your own time and pace going forward as I will no longer be posting assignments. Keep up your learning over the summer! : )
***Tune back in on Google Meet on Tuesday, May 12 at 10am for our usual Circle Time Google Meet. I will be sending the link out on Monday so please look out for that and write yourself a reminder note NOW so you don’t forget to join this Meet! I look forward to seeing all of you!
***Look out for an invite to a “Moving Up” Google Meet from the 4th grade teachers! They have planned this meet for Tuesday, May 12 at 1:15. Write yourself a reminder note about this!
***Tune back in on Google Meet on Wednesday, May 13 at 9am. We will be having a special Google Meet with our 3P homeroom and Mrs. McEnery and Mrs. DaLay to celebrate the end of the school year! I will be sending a link invite to your student email later today so please look out for that and write yourself a reminder note NOW so you don’t forget to join this special Meet on Wednesday! I look forward to seeing all of you!
***Mrs. Keim Google Meet on Wednesday, May 13 at 11am. Look out for a link from her and email her if you have any questions. Please write yourself a reminder note about this!
***Monsignor will preside over the last All School Mass on Wednesday, May 13, to be live streamed at 8:00 using either Facebook Live or YouTube. (just like for regular daily and Sunday masses). The links are on the church website: https://www.stgabrielstl.org/ .
***8th Grade Graduating Class Parade – May 13
Help celebrate the Class of 2020 and the last day of school. To mark the end of their time at St. Gabriel, the 8th Graders and their families will have a parade around Francis Park on Wednesday, May 13th beginning at 6:00 pm. All students and their families are invited to line both sides of the street in their vehicles around Francis Park.
Please adhere to any social distancing recommendations.
Today’s work =
***UPDATE – From Mrs. Keim =
I have no idea what I was thinking when I looked at my schedule but I have a meeting with 3B today at 11. And I put 3P down in my calendar as Wednesday at 11.
Mrs. Keim apologizes for the mixup.
You will now meet with her on Wednesday, May 13 at 11am. Look out for a link from her! Please email her if you have questions or need the link. She is looking forward to seeing you!
- Religion = Show someone you care by doing a random act of kindness like writing/mailing someone a letter, posting a thank you sign on your mailbox for the mail carrier, or look back on Google Classroom at the Virtual Kindness Week post for ideas! Feel free to do more than one act. Enjoy being kind!
- Writer’s Workshop = See 3P Google Classroom – Writer’s Workshop May 8, 2020
- Reader’s Workshop = See 3P Google Classroom – Reader’s Workshop May 8, 2020
- Math = It’s Fact Friday! Please complete Freckle #24 and #86 and work on timestables.com if you have extra time.
- Activity Period = See 3P Google Classroom – Activity Period – Mother’s/Father’s Day. It’s the same post from last Friday (It was posted on May 1). I wanted to make sure you are ready for Mother’s/Father’s day since this is my last chance to remind you. If you already are, then go ahead and take part in the other activities listed in the post. Thank you!
**Check Co-Curriculars Google Classroom (Two subjects each week)