Hi 3P! I miss all of you! Please spend about 20-30 minutes on each assigned subject for the day. I encourage you to set a timer for each subject. Don’t forget to take breaks throughout the day and help your family out! Please feel free to email me at any time or during my office hours from 3-4 pm on school days. I will be online to provide help.
Have a thankful Thursday!
***Don’t forget to check your student email to access the link for our 10am Writer’s/Reader’s Workshop Google Meet today!
- Religion = In honor of our Thursday school mass, please write a list of prayer intentions or prayers in your service journal. Thank you for praying! **Note – Please hold on to your service journal all summer. You will need to bring it back to school and give it to your 4th grade teacher!
- Writer’s Workshop = See 3P Google Classroom – Writer’s Workshop May 7, 2020
- Reader’s Workshop = Google Meet today! Make sure you have your notes ready!
- Math = See 3P Google Classroom – Math – 12.3 – Identify Polygons
- Social Studies = See 3P Google Classroom – Social Studies – May 7, 2020 ***Note – You will need to return your social studies textbook to school at some point so please keep it in a safe place until then!
**Check Co-Curriculars Google Classroom (Two subjects each week)