Hi 3P! I miss all of you! Please spend about 20-30 minutes on each assigned subject for the day. I encourage you to set a timer for each subject. Don’t forget to take breaks throughout the day and help your family out! Please feel free to email me at any time or during my office hours from 3-4 pm on school days. I will be online to provide help.
Have a taco Tuesday! Happy Cinco de Mayo!
***Don’t forget to check your student email to access the link for our 10am Circle Time on Google Meet today!
- Religion = In honor of our Tuesday school mass, please write a list of prayer intentions or prayers in your service journal. Thank you for praying! **Note – Please hold on to your service journal all summer. You will need to bring it back to school for 4th grade!
- Writer’s Workshop = See 3P Google Classroom – Writer’s Workshop May 5, 2020
- Reader’s Workshop = See 3P Google Classroom – Reader’s Workshop May 5, 2020
- Math = See 3P Google Classroom – Math – 12.3 – Identify Polygons
- Science = See Google Classroom 3P page – Science – Stormy Skies – Lesson 3
**Check Co-Curriculars Google Classroom (Two subjects each week)