Hi 3P! I miss all of you!
Here are your assignments to keep you learning for the day! Grades 3-5 are expected to work 2-3 hours per school day (including co-curricular class). This comes out to spending about 20-30 minutes on each assigned subject for the day. I encourage you to set a timer for each subject. Don’t forget to take breaks throughout the day and help your family out! Please feel free to email me at any time!
Have a thoughtful Thursday!
- Religion = In honor of our Thursday school mass, please write a list of prayer intentions or prayers in your service journal. A lot of people really need your prayers these days! Thank you for praying! Please date your page and title it: Prayers/Prayer Intentions.
- Writer’s Workshop = Lewis and Clark journal Day 3 (use your third picture you took to write about). Remember to write in paragraphs, proofread, revise, and edit. Don’t forget to write from Lewis or Clark’s point of view.
- Reader’s Workshop = RAZ-Kids assignment (The Bird’s Nest)
- Math = Please complete math practice book pages 193-194. Please refer to your big book pages 389-390 for explanations and examples. You can also feel free to answer the questions in your big book 389-392 for extra practice or a challenge. Again, please hold on to any written work for now. I will check it when we get back to school.
- Social Studies = See Google Classroom 3P page – Statehood. Please finish this assignment today.
**Music = Check Music Google Classroom