- Study this week’s spelling words (in planner on p. 71)
- Read for 20 Minutes and record in reading log
- Division mid-chapter test tomorrow (Tues)
- Spelling Test is this Friday
- We are moving along to our second Division chapter, focusing more on more challenging division facts.
- In Writing, we are in our unit on Information writing. Students will learn the basics on how to write expository (or informational) pieces of writing.
- In Reading, we are in our unit on Main Idea and Text Structures of Non-fiction books. Students will be examining the basics of what makes of non-fiction books and identify the main ideas of what we read.
- In Social Studies we are focusing on the branches of government in Missouri.
- In Science we are in our new Force and Motion unit.
- We are focusing on the structure of the Church, such as the apostles, the Pope and bishops.