Practice x facts! Fourth graders should be able to answer x facts (0-12 times tables) in 3 seconds or less (that’s 100 x facts in 5 minutes). Try out some of these cool multiplication games to help learn your x facts.
Feel free to go on Freckle (formerly Front Row) at home to practice math problems and facts to earn “coins!”
Go to freckle.com to sign in. Use Chrome Browser to allow Freckle to work.
Here are the class codes needed:
4M = uw9pnh
4S = w6pttm
DIRECTIONS FOR ACCESSING THE MATH BOOK,
WORKBOOK, VIDEOS & MORE ONLINE
- Go to www-k6.thinkcentral.com
- For the Country, choose “United States.”
For the State, choose “Missouri.”
For the District, choose “Archdiocese of St. Louis Ed Office.”
For the School, choose “St. Gabriel the Archangel.”
- Type in Username & Password
Username: (Student’s last name followed by first letter of first name)
- Go to “My Library” to find (blank) copies of math books and activities
- If you want to find and print out a blank math workbook page, open “GO Math! Standards Practice Book (SE), G4.” In the top right corner, type in the page number you want with a “p” in front of it (example: p23). Then print the page.
Educational Math Entertainment (videos/songs from class):